Devolution, Public Service and Administration
Devolution and Public Service Administration
This department is mandated to ensure that the objectives of devolution are achieved in the county. It is required to ensure that county public services are decentralized to the grassroots levels and there is effective and efficient human resource management, public administration, and enforcement of county laws.
01. To attract, develop and retain County staff
02. To enhance staff performance and productivity
03. Enforcement of the county acts and laws
04. To manage Risk, Disasters and Security
05. Development of integrated development/sectoral framework
06. Monitoring, evaluation, reporting and learning
07. To offer services and develop products based on county standards
08. To determine the needs of the county residents within the sub counties.
09. To establish systems of citizen participation involvement in the management and good governance of county affairs
Organization of the Department
The department is organized into the following directorate